TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A. The client is of the opinion that the contractor ‘Kerry Curl Coaching’ has the necessary qualifications, experience, and abilities to provide services to the client.
B. Kerry Curl Coaching is agreeable to providing such services to the client on the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
1. The Client hereby agrees to engage with the contractor to provide the client with the following services (the ”Services”)
- Online Business Mentoring Services
TERM OF AGREEMENT
2. The term of this Agreement (the ”Term) will begin on the date of this Agreement and will remain in full force and effect until the exchange of online digital courses and (or) coaching Services are complete, subject to earlier termination as provided in this Agreement. The Term may be extended with the written consent of both parties.
3. The Parties agree to do everything necessary to ensure that the terms of this Agreement take effect.
4. Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, all monetary amounts referred to in this Agreement are in GBP.
5. The Contractor will charge the client for the services as follows (the ”Payment”) set out within the agreed charges
6. In the event that this Agreement becomes terminated by the client prior to completion of services, the Contractor will be entitled to retain the Full Payment.
7. Confidential information (the ”Confidential Information”) refers to the data or information relating to the business of the client which would be considered proprietary to the client including, but not limited to, accounting records, business processes, and client records that is not generally known in the industry of the client and where the release of that confidential information could cause harm to the client.
8. The Contractor agrees that they will not disclose, divulge, reveal, report or use, for any purpose any Confidential Information which the Contractor has obtained.
9. Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, the Contractor will have full control over working time, methods, and decision making in relation to provision of the Services in accordance with the Agreement. The Contractor will work autonomously and not at the direction of the client. However, the Contractor will be responsive to the reasonable needs and concerns of the client.
MENTOR – CLIENT RESPONSIBILITIES
10. The client is solely responsible for creating and implementing his/her own decisions, choices, actions and results arising from Services provided.
11. Except as expressed within this agreement Kerry Curl Coaching makes no guarantees, representations, or warranties with respect of the Services provided.
12. All notices and requests or other communications required or permitted by the terms of this Agreement will be given in writing and delivered to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
13. The Contractor will not voluntarily, or by operation of law, assign or otherwise transfer its obligations under the Agreement without the prior consent of the client.
14. It is agreed that there is no representation, warranty, collateral agreement or condition affecting this Agreement except as expressively provided by this Agreement.
15. This Agreement will be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of England.